Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new quilt blog!  My maternity leave is almost over and I am not under the delusion that I will be able to blog (or probably even quilt) for the next couple of months until school is out.  I am sure that my 4 kids (one of which is a newborn) and a full time job are going to be just about as much as I can handle.  But this summer I do plan to blog regularly and hopefully get back into my sewing room more often!  Until then, I will leave you with an oldie but a goodie.  This is one of the few quilts that I designed myself for Mallory when she moved into her big girl bed a couple of years ago.  She loves birdies.  It was also my first attempt at applique.  I have learned and improved a lot since this quilt was made, but it is still one that I am probably the most proud of!


No comments:

Post a Comment